Six Flags Astroworld: The Next Generation is an amusement park located in Dallas, Texas. It is owned and operated by Six Flags.
After Six Flags Astroworld closed in 2005, Six Flags decided to build a new amusement park in Texas to make up for it. Construction occurred in 2006 and 2007, and in 2008 the park opened. It was named "Six Flags Astroworld" as a tribute to the first park that closed. It also featured a bunch of relocated rides and coasters from the first park, and began to gradually expand from there.
- Viper - 2008 - A Schwarzkopf looping coaster relocated from the first park.
- Pandemonium - 2008 - A Gerstlauer spinning coaster. Formerly known as "Tony Hawk's Big Spin" (2008-2010).
- The Joker - 2017 - An S&S 4D Free Fly coaster.
- Batman: The Dark Knight - 2008 - An Intamin standup coaster relocated from the first park.
- Roadrunner Railway - 2008 - An Arrow Dynamics mini mine train coaster relocated from the first park.
- Superman: Ultimate Flight - 2013 - A Premier Sky Loop II coaster.
- Goliath - 2008 - A B&M hypercoaster.
- X-Flight - 2008 - An Arrow Dynamics suspended coaster relocated from the first park.
- Serial Thriller - 2010 - A B&M inverted coaster named after the SLC of the same name from the first park.
- Dare Devil Dive - 2015 - A Gerstlauer Eurofighter.
- El Diablo - 2016 - A Larson Super Loop.
- Astroworld Skyscreamer - 2011 - A Funtime Starflyer.
- Scream! - 2008 - An S&S drop tower complex.
- Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth - 2018 - A Zamperla Giant Discovery.
- Lex Luthor's Revenge - 2008 - A Huss Top Spin.
- Ragin Cajun - 2008 - A Mack Musik Express.
- AstroWheel - 2008 - A giant Ferris wheel.
- Total Mayhem - 2018 - A Zamperla Backflash.
Defunct Attractions Edit
- Ultra Twister - 2008 to 2016 - A TOGO Ultra Twister coaster relocated from the first park. Replaced with The Joker.
- Aquaman's Splashdown - Canceled - An Aqua Trax coaster planned for the 2015 season but canceled last minute. Replaced with Dare Devil Dive.