Nickelodeon Paris is an amusement park owned by Nickelodeon. Despite it's name, it is actually not located in Paris. It's actually located about 20 miles south.
The park was announced in 2013 as Nickelodeon's first ever resort outside the US. Construction began in early 2014 and was completed by March 2015. It opened on April 12, 2015. An inclusive waterpark, Nickelodeon Slime Beach, was announced in 2017, with construction starting in September 2017. It is scheduled to open in June 2018.
Roller coasters Edit
- Spongebob SpinPants - 2015 - A Maurer Sohne spinning family coaster
- Rocket Power: Air Time - 2017 - A B&M flying coaster.
- XJ9: Escape from Cluster Prime - 2015 - A B&M inverted roller coaster that has the same layout to Raptor at Cedar Point.
- Fairly Oddparents: Cosmo and Wanda MagiCoaster - 2015 - A Gerstlauer splitting coaster. Clone of Versus at Schuyler Lake.
- Back at the Barnyard Hayride - 2015 - A GCI family wooden coaster.
- Jimmy Neutron Atomic Boomerang - 2016 - A Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Sewer Chase - 2017 - A launched indoor Premier Rides family coaster.
- Power Rangers Steel Ninja - 2015 - A B&M giga coaster.
- Rugrats Runaway Reptar - 2015 - A Zierer family coaster.
- Teenage Robot Turnabout - 2015 - A Mondial Top Scan ride.
- CatDog Crazy Spin - 2015 - A Zamperla Disk'O ride.
- Planet Sheen: Rocket Tower - 2015 - An S&S Turbo Shot tower.
- The Loud House: Run Through the City - 2017 - A 4D dark ride themed to the Loud House.
- TUFF Puppy Action Twist - 2015 - A Huss troika.
- Harvey Beaks Treetop Swings - 2016 - A Zamperla Lolli Swing ride.
- Team Umizoomi Zoom Mobiles - 2015 - A miniature car ride.
- Wild Thornberrys River Flume - 2015 - A miniature flume ride.
- El Circuelo Del Sieolo - 2015 - A miniature Ferris wheel.