| UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The following content is under construction. Once it has been finished, this template will be removed. If this is posted on a list, this template can't be removed.
Kings Dominion is a theme park in Doswell, Virginia 20 miles (30 km) north of Richmond and 75 miles (120 km) south of Washington, D.C., off Interstate 95.
The 400-acre (1.6 km2) park opened on May 3, 1975, and is currently owned by Cedar Fair and offers over 60 rides, shows and attractions including 13 roller coasters and a 20-acre (81,000 m2) water park. The name given to the park is derived from the name of its sister park, Kings Island , and the nickname for the state of Virginia, "Old Dominion". Cedar Fair bought the park in 2007 as part of a package deal with Paramount.
- Grizzly (1982)
- Racer 75 (1975; formerly known as Rebel Yell)
- Woodstock Express (1975)
- Anaconda (1991)
- Apple Zapple (2002; formerly known as Ricochet)
- Avalanche (1987)
- Backlot Stunt Coaster (2005)
- Dominator (2008)
- Flight of Fear (1996; formerly known as Outer Limits-Flight of Fear)
- Intimidator 305 (2010)
- Twisted Timbers (2018)
- Volcano: The Blast Coaster (1998)