| UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The following content is under construction. Once it has been finished, this template will be removed. If this is posted on a list, this template can't be removed.
Geauga Lake is a real world park operated by Cedar Fair. It is located in Aurora, Ohio.
The park opened in 1887 as a picnic grove. Over the next couple decades, a rollercoaster and many flat rides were added to the park, and it turned into a full blown amusement park. In 1969 the park was bought by Funtime Parks Inc. In 1995 it was sold to Premier Parks and in 2000 it was renamed "Six Flags Ohio". In 2001, six flags bought the nearby Sea World Ohio and renamed the park "Six Flags Worlds of Adventures". In 2004, Six Flags sold the park to Cedar Fair who gave back its original Geauga Lake name.
- Big Dipper - 1925 - a John A. Miller woodie.
- Double Loop - 1977 - an arrow dynamics double looping coaster.
- Raging Wolf Bobs - 1988 - a Dinn Corp. woodie.
- Head Spin - 1996 - a Vekoma boomerang. Formerly known as "Mind Eraser" (1996-2003).
- Thunderhawk - 1998 - a Vekoma SLC. Formerly known as "Serial Thriller" (1998-2003).
- Dominator - 2000 - a B&m floorless coaster. Formerly known as "Batman Knight Flight" (2000-2003).
- Villain - 2000 - a CCI woodie.
- Beaver Land Mine Ride - 2000 - a Zierer Tivoli family coaster.
- Steel Venom - 2000 - an Intamin impulse coaster. Formerly known as "Superman: Ultimate Escape" (2000-2003).
- X-Flight - 2001 - a Vekoma Flying Dutchman.