NOTE: do not delete this, this is only for fun! It's not a new amusement park, but simply an alternate version of Schuyler Lake if it had been bought by Disney instead of Cedar Fair (there WILL be a lot of changes).
The same as normal, but in 2011, Disney purchased the park for $30 million and renamed it "Disney's Schuyler Lake".
- Star Wars: Death Star Coaster - 1987 - A Vekoma Illusion coaster. Formerly known as "Matrix".
- Tigger Tracks - 1984 - A PTC kiddie wooden coaster. Formerly known as "Roadrunner Express".
- Boomerang - 1991 - A Vekoma Boomerang coaster.
- Monstro - 1999 - A 300 ft tall Morgan hypercoaster. Formerly known as "Goliath" (1999-2010).
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin A Gerstlauer custom spinning coaster with a loop. Formerly known as "Tony Hawk's Big Spin" (2008-2010).
- Vampire Bat - 1993 - A B&M "Batman" inverted coaster.
- Cavalier - 2004 - An Intamin accelerator coaster, currently the tallest in the world at 495 feet.
- Mickey's Roadster Coaster - 1976 - An Arrow Dynamics kiddie coaster. Formerly known as "Beastie" and "Sailor Schuyler".
- Toy Story Blast! - 1999 - A Sally Corporation interactive dark ride where riders shoot monster toys. Formerly known as "Frightmare Monster Blasters".