Camp Cartoon Network is an enclosed amusement park located in Atlanta, Georgia. Its the only amusement park owned by Cartoon Network in the world.
The park opened in 2008 as a way to compete with Nickelodeon's theme parks, mainly Nickelodeon Thrill City and Nickelodeon Central, which are the nearest parks. It was built as a result of an expansion at a nearby mall.
Roller coasters Edit
- Scooby's Gasping Ghoster Coaster - 2008 - A GCI family wooden roller coaster.
- Johnny Test Jetpack Flight - 2008 - A Zamperla Volare roller coaster.
- Total Drama Coaster - 2010 - A Gerstlauer 420/4 spinning roller coaster.
- Powerpuff Girls: The Ride - 2008 - A B&M inverted roller coaster.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy Edd-venture Coaster - 2008 - A Premier launched family roller coaster.
Flat rides Edit
- Steven Universe Power Loop - 2015 - A Larson Super Loop.
- Regular Show: Raccoon Derby - 2008 - A bumper cars. Formerly known as "Dexter's Lab Atomic Bumpers" (2008-2010).
- Clarence's Fun Dungeon - 2015 - A kiddie playground.